{{ getTotalHits() | thousandNumberSeperatorFilter }} resultater Filter
{{group.groupName}}

{{ group.groupName }}

Medlemmer: {{group.memberCount}}
Forside Forum Medlemmer Annoncer {{ group.itemMoreItems }}
1.446 visninger | Oprettet:

To Martin L(guy who lost his Honda) {{forumTopicSubject}}

I've seen a white varebil for two nights straight in Kastrup with a white car plate RH_ _ _ _ _(sorry not quick enough to get the numbers) going around the vicinity. I worked during the night and often come home 3-4am in the morning. This particular white van actually drove past(ensrette) from where i lived around 1am when I went late for work. This guy has no business driving around here very late and very slow in a secluded area from where I lived. I'm only three blocks away from where your bike was! We have a number of nice motorcycles lying around. He's probably looking for parked motorcycles to nip! I recommend getting some information about this particular varebil(semi-van type) from the police. I hope this helps. Note: I can't answer directly to your post in Group Discussions forum. That's all reserved to Magna Owners! Sorry mods...

Spar penge på din forsikring

Kommentarer på:  To Martin L(guy who lost his Honda)
  • #1   20. aug 2010 "a white varebil".... LOL... I love it!

• #2   20. aug 2010 give them som bank if you catch them!

• #3   20. aug 2010 meld them to the politi in a fart!!!

• #4   20. aug 2010 I hope da lige godt you get that tyvknigth.

• #5   20. aug 2010 manden prøver på at yde hjælp til en mc ejer han skriver ikke dansk , men noget engelsk ! hvad er problemet ?

• #6   20. aug 2010 sciocco sarebbe giusto aiutare

• #7   20. aug 2010 Wtf, hvorfor er folk så uhøflige!?

• #8   20. aug 2010 Michael: Det er da også top nice han er så opmærksom. Mit svar havde da ikke været anderledes havde han skrevet alt på dansk.

De fleste kan da godt tage lidt gas - men i dette overbeskyttende samfund kan man jo snart ikke kalde folk ved deres nationalitet, gammel/pensionist eller lave lidt uskyldig drilleri ... Det går nok alt sammen. Nu er det jo ikke sådan at vi sidder 10 tilfældige mc'ister og bare venter på en at nedgøre og skrive grimt til/om bare for at få det bedre med os selv ....

• #9   20. aug 2010 Jeg tror ikke han kender navnet for varebil. også kan man jo bruge google til at oversætte.

Richard: I think it is good that you try to contakt him. next time take a bat whit you smiley

• #11   20. aug 2010 Richard A

I think it's good you send this message to martin ...
    with best regards . .

• #12   20. aug 2010 Haha good one

• #13   20. aug 2010 rene N: hehe ja så skulle det da lige være flagremusemnden smiley

• #14   21. aug 2010 En fra vores Gruppe har lige fået stjålet sin grå SV´er ude fra Skottegården i Kastrup. Kunne være det var ham. Damm.

• #15   21. aug 2010 Undskyld mig...det er en SV 1000 that has been stolen. Ikke Honda smiley

• #16   21. aug 2010 Richard A: The more reason to beat him with a big stick smiley Hope he gets caught!

Grand D: Take a chill-pill. Ingen latterliggørelse her - vist kun dig der tolker det sådan ...

• #17   21. aug 2010 Yep! I hope too that these bad guys get caught. They've been stealing for ages. In Copenhagen alone, there are at least a bike or two that is stolen every week! The statistics is so alarming that I fear one day I'll be the next victim. I sometimes find myself trying to picture out what would I do if I see a person/persons trying to steal my bike. The laws here in Denmark prevent one in inflicting bodily harm or injury to another EVEN in such extreme circumstance, fx: acting in self-defense, protecting one's family, property, etc. That's why we read a lot on the papers about old people being mugged day and night and left totally helpless. I think that would change if they are allowed to carry at least one handgun in their residence to protect against these crooks. In my country...once a person trespass one's property AT THE DEAD OF THE NIGHT, you have the right to shoot; either to maim or to kill in order to protect one's welfare. The criminals here are very, very lucky indeed smiley

• #18   23. aug 2010 Richard, and why are you then in Denmark, if the rules are so bad?

I know around 10 American persons, that LOVES coming to Denmark, and are happy to live here... And one of the best things, has always been the lack of weapons here....

Do you realy think it is great to have weapons in the home?
    Take a look at what USA have of problems.. IS the weapons in the homes, making i a safe, and non criminal place to live? I dont think so!!

Take a look at all the work/School shootings and so on (in USA)!!

NO thanks to weapons, YES to more police brutallity smiley

• #19   23. aug 2010 Mister, in what part did I say that the rules here are bad? You're putting words into my mouth! I am just comparing two countries (which so happen to be my home country)and your country. It's just my observation as well as through some stories of some Danish friends that I have. Now...you are asking if it is safe to have weapons at home? It depends to whom you are referring to. If a person is a responsible gun owner, then I'd say yes. If he's a jerk and tucks his pistol in public to show off...that's another story. To each his own, Jesper. I'm not telling you to purchase or to own one...I'm just laying down the facts. And police brutality, you say? W H E R E?
    Btw...your first sentence is neither appetizing. Gel out.

• #20   24. aug 2010 Jesper L S, jeg håber du kan lide spinat, for du står og jokker i en helvedes meget smiley

• #21   24. aug 2010 C4 smiley

Richard, My english, may have been not to well formulated, BUT Here I try again.
    First line.: Was pointet at the fact that you sound quite unsatesfied, with the way it is done in Denmark, and you use the terms, My country, and Denmak. Not the terms, Here, and from where i come. Might be a reason for this, BUT in the most cases, When people talks like this, It does (in my ears) sound like they are distancing (cant spell, on danish distancerer (net spelled right either lol)) from the Country, in wich they are at the present time.... I would like to hope, that when you live here, your Country is indeed Denmark smiley

When it comes to the interesting part, about, guns at home, Studyes from USA (I know it is a fucked up country) shows, that the more guns, People put in to a area, for home protection, the more the Violence criemes in this area rises!
    It might have something to do with the fact, If a burglere expects to find, Hr. and Fru Jensen with no chanche of defending them self, He will mug them, and move on. IF he expects, they have a Weapon, He might want to be safe, and not sorry, And make sure, the cant get to an eventual weapon. Hence the accelrated violence!

ALSO when people have weapons at home, There WILL be stolen more weapons from private homes, so a simple breakin, might end up with some dumm drugadict, haves 2 laptops, and 2 a gun with Ammo.. As it is now, at least most of the guns, are hold within the groups of the Bikerrelated crimegroups, and the 2G problem groups! Since they are willing to pay, the price is to high, for the lowend criminals!

I am very sorry, if my words, does not come out, the way I planned, since English is not my native langue. I do from time, to time, put the words, so they can be misundestood..

I do agre on one thing, A responsibull owner, should make it no problem, to have a gun a home. BUT it is imposible to make sure...

IF you look at how that could be solwed. It would be a system, just like drivers licence..... If you look in the traffik in Denmark I think we can agree, that even though, People have been thru an education of how to behave.. It is FAR from evryone, it works on smiley

Jesper

C-4
    Både jeg og Popey ELSKER spinat...

Kommentér på:
To Martin L(guy who lost his Honda)

Annonce