{{ getTotalHits() | thousandNumberSeperatorFilter }} resultater Filter
{{group.groupName}}

{{ group.groupName }}

Medlemmer: {{group.memberCount}}
Forside Forum Medlemmer Annoncer {{ group.itemMoreItems }}

Spar penge på din forsikring

Kommentarer på:  Lille tandhjul suzuki passer flere?
  • #1   15. maj 2009 Jeg tror du har ret i at flere Suzuki'er passer tandhjul sammen.
    Men jeg tror ikke der er særlig mange der er "født" med 520 størrelse.

Det er dog sjældendt et problem at finde et 520 tandhjul til en så kendt model hvis man vælger et uoriginalt tandhjul.

• #2   15. maj 2009 har lige fundet et til TL`eren med 520,, så det er bare perfekt..

tak for svaret god weekend;)

• #3   15. maj 2009 prøv at se på www.jtsprockets.com der kan du lure dig frem til hvilke modeller der har samme "stråler" på akslen som tandhjulet sidder på

• #4   15. maj 2009 takker:)

• #5   15. maj 2009 Hej Jimmi,

Jeg ved ikke om gearing og 520 tandhjul/käder har väret diskurterret för herinde, men på flere udenlandske sider som: TL forum http://www.canyonchasers.net/shop/generic/chain.php snakker de altid om det: De fleste foretaler at geare op i störrelsen bagpå, istedet for ned foran. her uddrag af texten:
    Gearing: While we are on the subject of chains, a very popular upgrade is to lower the gearing to make the bike quicker off the line at the cost of top speed. The quickest and easiest way to lower gearing is to buy a front sprocket with one less tooth. Simply replacing the front doesn't require a new chain and will cost about $14.00 to do. However, the disadvantages of doing this are pretty significant. First, if you are not replacing your chain at the same time, it will lengthen your wheelbase; that's not such a big deal. But the biggest problem with dropping a tooth in front is you put a lot more torque on your countershaft. Possibly resulting in a ruined seal or worse, a bent countershaft ($$$ expensive $$$). I know of more than one TLS/TLR out there that bent countershafts within 50 miles of dropping to a smaller front sprocket - so this is likely more of an issue with high-torque motors. So the likelihood of this happening depends on how dramatic the change is and the characteristics of the motor, but its good to be aware of this before making any decisions. We strongly feel that the best way to lower gearing is to add teeth to the rear sprocket. Depending on how dramatic of a change you want, you will probably need a new chain. Usually, you increase four teeth in the rear to equal dropping one tooth in the front (but that varies greatly depending on what your stock gearing is). By changing rear sprockets, you have more control. You can go up any number of teeth to get the result you want. I have typically only gone up one or two teeth in the rear to get the results I wanted. Plus, you are shortening your wheelbase. This is cool if you want to ride a track or a canyon
    520 convertering: Another common upgrade you hear about is a 520 conversion. A 520 is a smaller, lighter chain. The advantage of this upgrade is you will have less rotating mass, less inertia, and therefore an internal dyno like a Dynojet will report a horsepower increase. It's the same reason a lot of people put lighter wheels on their bikes. However, you will need to go with aluminum sprockets, because they don't make 520 steel sprockets, and you will use up chains and sprockets about 30% faster. Plus, because they are a lot lighter, high horsepower engines can snap a cheap or worn 520 chain easily. Another disadvantage is that a 520 chain and sprockets can be as much as 50% more money than a conventional setup. The true advantage of a 520 conversion is the sponsored racer who gets a new chain before every race. Even the most proficient street rider gets very little benefit from this and will never notice any difference.

Håber du kan bruge det til noget?

Mvh
    Bo

• #6   15. maj 2009 Bo:
    Jeg kunne i hvert fald bruge det til noget. Har selv gået og tænkt på at skifte til et større baghjul.
    Vidste godt det var en dårlig ide med det forreste lille tandhjul, men rart at få uddybet pro's & con's smiley

• #7   15. maj 2009 perfekt takker bo,,, og i andre,,, har været inde og læst en del på tlzone, men ikke lige det der,, sagen er at jeg har en 520 kæde, og tænker jeg vil hvis jeg kan finde det billigt og købe en 17tand og en 42tand så spare jeg noget vægt og lidt penge,,, og så må jeg skifte kædekit lidt tidligere, men da det er en show/streetfighter jeg skal bruge den på, så det begrænset hvad den kommer til at køre ... så det passer nok meget godt;)

• #8   15. maj 2009 jimmi afam laver 17 tands til tl jeg har købt afam kit til min 1100 som er 520 det kan holde en seson så er det slidt op og min kører normalt på 532 og jeg kører ikke pænt

Kommentér på:
Lille tandhjul suzuki passer flere?

Annonce