{{ getTotalHits() | thousandNumberSeperatorFilter }} resultater Filter
{{group.groupName}}

{{ group.groupName }}

Medlemmer: {{group.memberCount}}
Forside Forum Medlemmer Annoncer {{ group.itemMoreItems }}
1.616 visninger | Oprettet:

mulig fusk?? {{forumTopicSubject}}

hey alle.

jeg har kig på en fj 1200 som stumper til min. jeg har så fundet en i hamborg til fornuftige penge. jeg fandt den på mobile.de. jeg har skrevet et par mails med sælger som forklarer at han i øjeblikket er i london og skal være der 3 måneder. og har motorcyklen med derover. han vil så sende den til mig eller jeg kan hente den i london, jeg har så forklaret ham at det ikke er interessant for mig at hente den i london, og at han kan kontakte mig når han er i hamborg igen.
jeg har så fået en mail som er som følger:
We can close a deal ASAP.
Obviously we need a way to complete this deal that will allow us to make sure we receive what we are after.
I have found a way for us to complete the deal safely and fast, and in this way you will receive the bike in less than 2
days, if you move fast as well. The solution is provided by cargobull, which will handle the payment and delivery of the bike.
I have found a procedure that will allow you to pay for the bike only after you will receive it and through this way you
will see it and test it before I receive my payment.
You can visit www.cargobull.com/htms for more information. I'm sure you've heard about them, I worked with them many times.
Like I said, I will pay for a 2 days delivery so you will receive the bike right away.
I will explain to you step by step how this will work:
1) First, you will have to send me your full name and address. I will need them for the shipping.
2) I go to cargobull and leave the bike onto your name as the intended receiver.
3) cargobull will check the bike to see if everything is OK with it and also the legal papers that will come along with the
bike.
4) cargobull will send you a delivery notification to let you know they have the bike, in which you will be told that they have
the bike and that they checked it.
5) At this point you will have to go to a Western Union Agent Location and make a money deposit on the cargobull payment agent name
for the amount we agreed.
6) After you make the deposit you will have to send the info about the money deposit to cargobull (MTCN, sender's name and address)
7) cargobull will verify the payment informations and if everything is in order they will deliver the bike to you .
8) After you receive the bike, check it and see that all is in order you will instruct cargobull to send me the information about
the money deposit and I will be able to receive the funds.
I will pay cargobull for the shipping and you will pay Western Union for the Money Transfer fee .
Let me know if we can do this.
Thank you,

jeg synes det hele virker lidt underligt. og tæntke på om der evt er nogen herinde fra der har prøvet noget lignebde. jeg synes man har hørt så meget om mfuskere på mobile.de.

på forhånd tak.

claus bille jensen.

Spar penge på din forsikring

Kommentarer på:  mulig fusk??
Kommentér på:
mulig fusk??

Annonce