{{ getTotalHits() | thousandNumberSeperatorFilter }} resultater Filter
{{group.groupName}}

{{ group.groupName }}

Medlemmer: {{group.memberCount}}
Forside Forum Medlemmer Annoncer {{ group.itemMoreItems }}
1.070 visninger | Oprettet:

Mulig fusker der vil købe min mc {{forumTopicSubject}}

Fik en sms fra en der hedder Garry Cole, om min mc stadig var til salg og at jeg skulle svare ham via mail. Jeg svarede ham at det var den, hvorefter han svarede at han gerne ville købe den. Han ville overføre pengene via paypall og så ville der komme et fragtfirma og hente den. Han bor nemlig i malaysia, og motorcyklerne er billigere her i dk.

Prøv og læs hans sidste mail: Thanks for your response. Its cheaper in Denmark than Malaysia. Am ok with your price. I will be adding the 3.9% PayPal surcharge to the total amount i will be paying you. So i will be paying directly into your PayPal account without any delay, and i hope you have a PayPal account.
If you have one already, just send me the address to send it to, which is the email address you use for it or you can send me a paypal money request, so once i receive the details i will go ahead with the payment through PayPal and then i will contact my shipping company after you get the payment. I will need your home address for the merchandise to be Picked Up by the Shipping Company..
Have a nice day.

Spar penge på din forsikring

Kommentarer på:  Mulig fusker der vil købe min mc
Kommentér på:
Mulig fusker der vil købe min mc

Annonce