{{ getTotalHits() | thousandNumberSeperatorFilter }} resultater Filter
{{group.groupName}}

{{ group.groupName }}

Medlemmer: {{group.memberCount}}
Forside Forum Medlemmer Annoncer {{ group.itemMoreItems }}
952 visninger | Oprettet:

Stolen zxr750h1 (lime green 1989) {{forumTopicSubject}}

Hi All,

Please excuse my writing in English, my written danish is not great, so it is probably easier to understand this, I hope it is O.K:

This is my second post, as yet I have only really been lurking, but unfortunate events have prompted me to get out in the open.

My beloved ZXR reg nr HL15547 got stolen for the second time in a week on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.

The story goes something like this.

It vanished one night a little over a week ago and later night after the police came round and asked if i would like to come and get my bike. It had turned up near the southern end of Viggersliv alle in Valby. There were of course the usual broken locks and damaged fairing etc. So I got it home and I spent the best part of a week repairing it and replacing the locks, yoke and various other bits etc. It was actually looking better than before, however the engine did not feel the same, probably due to a liberal thrashing for about 160km according to the trip meter.

So i took the opportunity to have the top end done on a spare engine i have standing at a cost of 4000 kr at ingana MC in Valby. They say it is looking good but i have not collected it yet.

I also changed the water pump which looked like it might be leaking just before bed, but didn't get it finished as the kids needed fueling. Therefore, that night, it had no coolant in it when it dissapeared for the second time.

Whoever the theif was he had probably came back for a second try. However this time they probably didn't get very far.

Hopefully they didn't get into any trouble (if they were thrashing it down the motorway with no coolant it could end in some serious pain, and despite their actions I wouldn't wish that on anyone).

If it was the same guy there is a good chance it is parked somewhere close, probably in the vicinity of Viggerslev alle and Viggerslevvej. If it wasn't the same guy and they drove it away i guess it would manage 20 km but would like to hear estimates?

So I have a request:

If someone sees a bit of a beatup lime green zxr with no bottom fairing parked in that area please have a look at this thread again and contact me. I would be so very happy to get it back as it seems that now my insurance will be prohibitive in getting a replacement.

Best for now and keeping fingers crossed.

Tim

Spar penge på din forsikring

Kommentarer på:  Stolen zxr750h1 (lime green 1989)
Kommentér på:
Stolen zxr750h1 (lime green 1989)

Annonce