Medlemmer: {{group.memberCount}}
Forside Forum Medlemmer Annoncer {{ group.itemMoreItems }}
836 visninger | Oprettet:

Renatto
Renatto
Emner: 2 Svar: 3

First bike recommendations {{forumTopicSubject}}

Hey everyone,
My name is Renatto and this month I pass Category A license smiley I have been interested in motorcycles for a while now and enjoyed even more during lectures at school.
The biggest dilemma for me is choosing motorcykle after getting license, there is so many and their prices vary so much. Mostly I am into street bikes like Honda CB, Suzuki Bandit, GSXR or newer Yamaha MT-07.
I have driven Yamaha FZ6N, Kawasaki Vulcan, Honda CB500 and by far Honda was the best one in my opinion. I am also pretty tall 191cm and found with other bikes to feel strain in back and butt smiley

I would love to know your recommendations, because Im scrolling through DBA every day and looking for all bikes from 30 up to 80k.

Best Regards :))

Spar penge på din forsikring

Kommentarer på:  First bike recommendations
  • #1   20. jul 2021 Hi. New riders im My opinion need a predictable stable and easy bike to start learning on. Im about same height and find only few bikes to be cramped, so maybe its just about getting used to riding more. Go for something with 50-75 hp. That plenty enough to be fun, but not too fun smiley before you build your skill (wich is only now starting) My girlfriend have a kawasaki ninja 650 for sale for 63000 (look in My gallery) i can ride it no problem, but its a little cramped. However a low seat is very usefull for New riders. Go look at yammie noob on youtube, he has a lot of lists for good beginner riders. I honestly don't really know what to recomend. Because usually beginner riders choose cheaper bikes. Also consider the greater risk of dropping the bike when you are a rookie. As it is very sad to drop the bike with a lot smiley happy hunting and go find what suits you smiley

• #2   20. jul 2021 Welcome to the happy world of motorcycling:-)
    I have the approx. same height as you and in that regard also tend to feel cramped on sportbikes. So for a more upright seating positition, look for naked bikes (eg. MT-07) and similar. Bear in mind that the producers tend to have quite different sizes, ergonomically speaking. New Kawasakis are pretty small for tall riders, in my opinion.

Adventure bikes, or ADV-lookalikes, often are better suited for tall riders. BMW G 310 GS, second hand Suzuki Vstroms makes a more comfortable seating position, but definately far from the sporty design of sportsbikes.

123mc.dk is a better place to look for motorbikes. It has nice search functionality and overviews from the various shops in DK.

Have fun hunting your new bike! It is a fun and time consuming hobby:-)

• Renatto
    Renatto Tilmeldt:
    jun 2021

#3   22. jul 2021 Thank you both for answers and honest opinions, I think I fell with MT-07 in love smiley and especially that Akrapovic muffler. Want to ask, is DB killer allowed in Denmark?

• #4   22. jul 2021 #3 yes dB killer is mandatory, and muffer must be marked with E.

• #5   25. jul 2021 New rules, to much noise will reward you with a penalty of around kr 1.700,- the first time, and a trip to the MOT (synshal)

• Renatto
    Renatto Tilmeldt:
    jun 2021

#6   26. jul 2021 Woah, how do I check which muffler what grade has ?

• #7   26. jul 2021 Ask the dealer or seller.
    There are some E marks and numbers.

• Renatto
    Renatto Tilmeldt:
    jun 2021

#8   9. aug 2021 Hey guys, just a followup on topic with bike. Where do you usually buy gear for motorcycle? I am quiet tall and skinny with longer arms so would like to know if anyone has similar clothing and would be able recommend some brands? smiley
    I checked fc-moto.de, they seemed to have quiet a big selection.

• #9   10. aug 2021 I used to try to save money by buying cheap wear online. Especially for clothing, you will usually get something that does not really feel comfortable - thus in the end you will have to buy something new. So better go to a real shop where you can try the various stuff.

Also remember that now you have to pay danish moms/VAT on online purchases on non-danish websites. So the savings might be smaller than expected.

• #10   14. aug 2021 Used gear on www.guloggratis.dk or www.dba.dk very cheap often.

Kommentér på:
First bike recommendations

Annonce