{{group.groupName}}

{{ group.groupName }}

Medlemmer: {{group.memberCount}}
Forside Forum Medlemmer Annoncer {{ group.itemMoreItems }}
840 visninger | Oprettet:

Skal ud og have ny MC... {{forumTopicSubject}}

Fordi en sød mand skriver til mig...

Dear Beneficiary,

I am Robert Hornsby, Manager of Claims Department with Lloyds Bank here in London, United Kingdom. I wish to notify you that you are clear to claim the total sum of Twelve Million Five Hundred thousand British pounds in the codicil and last testament of a deceased costumer (Name now withheld for security reasons).

I am contacting you because you bear the surname identity and therefore I can present you as the beneficiary to the fund. I therefore reckoned that you can receive these funds as you are qualified by your surname identity.
All the legal papers that will be used to process the release of the funds to you will be handled by me, in your acceptance to co-operate with me on this deal.

Kindly send your letter of acceptance to my private email address:robert_m@9.cn or robert100@excite.co.uk and confirm your (1)Name in full, (2) Current telephone and fax numbers (3) Forwarding address to enable me file in necessary documents at the court probate division for the release of this funds to you.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Robert Hornsby.

Spar penge på din forsikring

Kommentarer på:  Skal ud og have ny MC...
Kommentér på:
Skal ud og have ny MC...

Annonce